Transportation of oversized cargos
An oversized or heavyweight cargo is a cargo the volume or weight parameters of which exceed maximum allowed and defined parameters in countries within the territories of which such cargo is transported. Transportation of oversized cargos is a thorough and interesting task as each transportation process is unique simply because there are no two same transportations. Every time it's a harmonious interaction of all linked actions, both during preparatory work for transportation and during the transportation. Before the start of transportation procedure of an oversized cargo we pay attention to most factors having influence on successful transportation:
- rational selection of a suitable vehicle;
- preparation for fastening and positioning of a cargo, calculation of loads;
- selection of an optimal route;
- formalisation of necessary permits for transportation of an oversized cargo;
- organisation of loading/unloading work control;
- insurance and other necessary services.